Saturday, January 12, 2013

My MilSO Playlist

   Music is one of my favorite ways to get rid of stress, and it always can put me in a better mood<3 It is one of my outlets. And of course I collected a big list of songs that I listen to when I'm having a hard time to help me get through:) I have a very mixed taste of music, so there's a little bit of everything on here:
  1. Breathing- Jason Derulo
  2. For You- Keith Urban
  3. Be Still- The Fray
  4. Hard To Love- Lee Brice
  5. Free- Graffiti6
  6. I Won't Give Up- Jason Mraz
  7. Old Fashioned Letters- Jason Reeves
  8. If You're Going Through Hell- Rodney Atkins
  9. Remind Me- Brad Paisley (ft. Carrie Underwood)
  10. Anywhere With You- Jake Owen
  11. Gunslinger- Avenged Sevenfold
  12. The Longer The Waiting- Josh Turner
  13. If It Means A Lot To You- A Day To Remember
  14. Letters From Home- John Michael Montgomery (makes me cry every time)
  15. Don't You Wanna Stay- Jason Aldean (ft. Kelly Clarkson)
  16. I Drive Your Truck- Lee Brice (also makes me cry)
  17. Hurry Baby- Rascal Flatts
  18. See You When I See You- Jason Aldean
  19. A Thousand Years- Christina Perri
  20. Dear God- Avenged Sevenfold
  21. Just A Dream- Carrie Underwood (makes me cry)
  22. Safe & Sound- Taylor Swift
  23. Ours- Taylor Swift
  24. Wanted- Hunter Hayes
  25. Til My Last Day- Justin Moore
  26. Your Guardian Angel- The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
  27. Love Like Crazy- Lee Brice
  28. Somewhere With You- Kenny Chesney
  29. Thinking About You- Frank Ocean
  30. Every Storm (Runs Out Of Rain)- Gary Allan
  31. Then- Brad Paisley
  32. Come Wake Me Up- Rascal Flatts
  33. I Ain't Ready To Quit- Jason Aldean
  34. If I Didn't Have You- Thompson Square
  35. Come Back, Be Here- Taylor Swift
  36. Wait For Me- Theory Of A Deadman
  37. Semper Fi- Trace Adkins
  38. Have Faith In Me- A Day To Remember
  39. When I'm Gone- 3 Doors Down
  40. Where We Left Off- Hunter Hayes

No comments:

Post a Comment