Friday, January 11, 2013

Introduction

   Okay, well this is my first time blogging, and I have no idea how this is going to go! I was inspired by several other MilSOs who blog, and it seemed like a good way to encourage others, and to tell other people about themselves. :) So I think I should start by telling you all some things about me!
   You all know me as @LittleMilSO on twitter:) I do want to stay as "anon" as possible so I can't give you guys all the details. My name is H, I am currently a senior in high school. I graduate in less than 5 months thank God! I am 17, and I turn 18 on August 29th. I am the girlfriend of a future marine, he is in boot camp for 5 more weeks:) You all know him as J. We have been dating for a year, and 3 months now. Believe it or not we met over Facebook haha! I'll give you guys the whole story of how I met J on a later post:) In my life so far, I have dated quite a few people that have hurt me in some way. I will also tell you the stories behind them because I believe everything happens for a reason, and I think that I met those assholes, cheaters, and liars for a reason. They are all a part of my life, and they all eventually lead me to J. So in a way I don't regret anything that has happened to me, tough situations have only made me a stronger person. I think that is what being a military significant other is about, being put into a tough situation, or supporting a loved one through a tough situation, and learning from it, and gaining strength and trust from in the relationship.
   I am definitely a family girl, my family means everything to me, even though it is small. I consider J's family to be my second family, even though we have our issues sometimes. Pretty recently actually. But I love them all, and I try to be as close to them as I can be. That is one thing I'm worried about, J and I have been talking recently, and we've been seriously talking about getting married "sooner rather than later". I am petrified of what my family, and his family is going to think of our decision since we're so young. He is turning 19 on January 19th, so he isn't that much older than I am.
   I recently found the MilSO world on twitter, and for that I am thankful. My MilSO Family has helped me get through this time of J being gone, and have given me so much helpful advice. I barely knew anything about the military world before I met some of these people. They have helped me so much already, and I am forever thankful for them<3 So if I make mistakes, forgive me haha. I'm learning as I go along! But even as a new MilSO I am inspired to help other MilSOs, no matter what. My advice may not be perfect, but I am always here to listen to your problems, and try to help you the best I can:) This blog is basically going to be my about my daily life, and the struggles I face as a young MilSO. Well that's all I can think of for now! Later loves<3

No comments:

Post a Comment